Why Join CCG?
- The BEST lead generation shifts in the city *Once we acquire Hillside of course*
- A full-time licensed assistant ensures that the work behind the scenes is done for you, correctly, which leaves more time for you to spend time with your clients, family or friends
- Ongoing training in whatever you want to excel at
- High quality branding in place for whatever marketing you choose
- Client appreciation events
- Automated customizable marketing and follow up campaigns
- Accepting only a limited number of agents, giving you the Pemberton Holmes name behind you, but also making sure that you don’t get lost in the shuffle
An early mentor in my career gave me a couple pieces of advice when I was first starting out. He said as soon as you think you might need an assistant, it’s time to hire an assistant. He also said (and I’m paraphrasing here) automation is the key to great success in real estate.
We all know our money is made working in the business not on the business, spending belly to belly time with people, taking care of the 3 key tasks. 1) lead generation, 2) lead conversion and 3) client sales/purchase. Pretty much everything else can, and should be outsourced and automated.
Having said that hiring an assistant and creating those systems is scary, and is going to take you away from working in, and back to working on, your business. 2 steps forward and one step back.
Over the last couple of years I have been working on automating my systems, creating prefabricated but custom drip marketing campaigns, and developing lead generation systems, and this year I hired a licensed assistant to implement and run things for me. My business has doubled. OK I know the market is crazy and we’ve all seen great growth this year but my time commitments have actually lessened at the same time, giving me more time with the family and to work on even more growth. (feel free to pull my Matrix history if you like. I haven’t doubled because I popped off a couple extra million dollar homes, number of units is way up).
2017 is going to bring some very exciting growth to the table and I want to share it with a select few like minded real estate agents.
So, what does this mean for you? Why are you listening to me brag? I have put together a group called “Capital City Group”. With Mike’s support my intention is to create the “full service” arm of Pemberton Holmes. This is a group, not a team. I am not looking for co-listings (unless you like). I am not looking to increase my personal brand name through this (like some alliances). What I am looking to do is get a group of reasonably like minded real estate agents together who see themselves as facilitators in a transaction, not sales people, believe strongly in “service first” and “clients first” and understand that repeat business and referral business will grow from that; agents who believe their word is their bond, and share an “old world” level of integrity.
What’s in it for you? You might ask. (I know I would). Here’s what you get…
- A licensed assistant or assistants to take the $15-25/hr work off your plate, so you can make more money doing what you need to do, and improve your work/life balance.
- Ongoing support, training and shared experiences so we can all grow our business together
- Unified high quality branding awareness, supported by the Pemberton Holmes Brand.
- All of the things you know you need to do, but never get around to such as
- Regular customer appreciation events
- Just Listed and Just Sold mailings
- Client database drip campaigns such as anniversaries and birthdays
- Quality marketing brochure design
- Review and replacement of our directionals
- Catching up with old clients to build referrals (this takes time)
- More networking etc.
- And in some cases, more family and personal time.
How much will this all cost? Well, my best guess is nothing; you’ll make more money out of this with increased sales than it will cost you to join. Especially now that we’ve signed a lease for a permanent (not a kiosk) store front location at Hillside Mall, a mall that serves much of Saanich East.
We’re expecting to open in the spring 2017. We intend to open with a full time licensed, and full time unlicensed assistant. The licensed assistant is in place, with 13+ years experience, including mall location experience.
There will be guaranteed weekly floor duty in the mall available when we open. I started my career in the mall and although I haven’t been there since about 2007, it still represents close to 10% of all the business I’ve done. There is money in the mall, believe me. I have the traffic counts for Hillside which I am not allowed to publish but am happy to show you. The totals are in the multimillions and there’s no competition in Hillside. If you can’t pull deals out of that it may be time to consider a career change.
We are planning to open with 10-15 agents who are looking to take their business to the next level. Some of those spots are taken now, with some agents considering as I write this. If you’re interested in grabbing a coffee, or a beer and discussing what this looks like, let me know. I’d love to get together and discuss if it’s a good fit for us all.
Happy holidays and wishing you an amazingly successful 2017.
Capital City Croup
Contact Capital City Group: